Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dear Friends~

LIS, YIN, BEC, APRILIE, CINDY...& Others
Dear Friends Of Mine..
I believed some of u having a relationship problems..
Some of u were afraid to be in the relationship..
Some of u cant find ur own Mr Right..
Some of u might just broke up..
Some of u cant get some one u love.. and much more...
We are all the same..
We have feeling
We have our own thoughts
We have our own pathway to go through
We were scared
We were Happy
We were just so emotional
Friends..
Do take care of urself
Make a right decision for ur future
Do tell ur problems to a friend u trust the most...
No matter how...
I STILL LOVE U ALL
MUCKx

5 comments:

  1. wooh ! OK , uved missed me out !!!! I do wanna be love nor to love !! be add that in ! haha.. we love u tooo honey !!!!! ... cum tell me tell me !!! hehe.. i wont SPREAD it all over but to keep it deep down ! hee..hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wuuwuuuuu....i damn kam tung!
    yES i know...no matter what happen to us, as long as we girlfriends are together!
    Love ya ^^
    Muacks

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ! ive just realised of me typin wrongly in my previous comment ! what i meant was ... I DONT WANNE BE LOVE NOR TO LOVE ! HAHA... hey hey cindy !!!! kam tung ah ? need tissue ma ? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh....
    bad la...
    is that my name in it? LOL
    we girlfriends rule la..
    i will talk my problems with u if i got la..
    haha... hope ur problems go away fast fast ok?
    cheers... i love ya all too!! ^^
    (very beh tong to meet you all!!)

    ReplyDelete