Thursday, May 7, 2009

Non Stop Talking

LISSAI, CHRISSAI, BECKAI, LINNAI, VINNAI...

Nice name huh~
Thanks to BecKai for creating This hippy name for us~!!!!

Haha..

As usual 9am till 5pm working time of mine,
Went back home,
Watched cartooon together with my Nephies*nephew*,
Then, get ready to hang out with my BFF missing 1 person thats YIN...

So, about 7pm I started my journey to JEMPUT TREE~
Loves it but so fucking hot..
It's like we're in hell man..
Me and Bec shared the wedges,
And the other 2 were eating so quietly,
Infact me and Bec were laughing and telling our stories,
Haha..
What a day~

After that,
I suggested to go Coffee Island while waiting for my babe Linnai to meet us up,
Still the same,
Me and Bec continue talking,
Lis and Chris is like a gum,
Sticked together and left a big spacious for Chong,
Well I guess he double up his size~
Haha..

Finally the Joker Chong came~
He ordered caramel hot chocolate and spaghetti..
Its yummy~
I ate Half of his Spag...
Haha...
Itchy mouth i've got..
Den Linaai were talking about
"OREO SEX"
Only 5 of us knows about it~
Haha...
Den some problems occured,
but its alrite...

After that,
Its time to say
Buhbye everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment