Monday, June 22, 2009

I was kinda upset about myself

I'm a self-doubting person
and cant communicate with strangers

That's why
Lack of friends
Is my weakness of all

When babe brought me out with his friend
I just kept my mouth shut
People think I am a quieter
But the fact is I am not!!!
Why??
Because their topic and mine are different
Maybe not
I'm lack of confident to speak
Just cant connect with them
Besides
I don't know why
I'm suck in all languages that I knew
So now u know !!!

If only I could talk like babe
Lots of friends I would have
mmm
Too bad
I not that type of person
Feeling hurt and sick of myself
And all nonsense came through my mind
I never know if anyone
tease me
or
said something bad about me
if its u
HmmMm
......................
*speechless*

Love pulled me and chong together
But sometimes
I felt
He's not meant to be mine!!
What to do!!
Just let it be
AIKS

Anyhow I still love u that much!!
&
Thanks babe
U appreciate me a lot
!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment