Sunday, June 14, 2009

Queensbay

Wow.. Sat and Sun..
Imagine U spend ur day in Queensbay...
Its gonna be Boring..
But Its kinda okay!!
I was there to Accompany...
My darling during his 2 hour break and Lissy sis!!!
Because of them.. I willing to...
Most of the time i was at Lis's Working place..

Later on.. I kept staring at Sen Q Laptop...
Attracted me... And Im gonna buy it!!!
And I've got discount~
Wooo..
Great day!!
After buying Laptop..
Next is my Sony H/p..
LOL...
Im a big SPENDER!!!
Ohhhh yea.
Lis gonna buy same laptop as mine!!!
Woo..Handphone as well...
We're so in common~!!!

Hmmm.. When i met my darling...
He was so tired to walk.. haix...
Pandai pandai work in Canton I...
But its good for him la...
learn a lot!!
So heartache to see u like this...
I LOVE YOU BABE!!!
Wish to fetch u Everyday!!
Muax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment