Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nostalgia!!









I miss my NS life...*seriously*

People might think NS isn't a nice place
Yeah
when u reached the camp
unknown strangers surrounded u
very uncomfortable
when I see my family leave
how wish I were with them leaving the camp
*

*
Sooner or later
I started to make friends
And we suffer together
Really suffering
OVER


!!!BATHING!!!
OMG
We cant Bath in the shower room
I dunno whats wrong with the water at that area
We Bath in the washroom
where ppl poo and they pee
U noe
It suck
And we girls have to wash our PADS..
How disgusting
*


*
When the Form 6 season came
Lots of ppl leaving the camp
Left 5 or 6 chinese there
Thts why me and the other chinese
were still contacting each other
*

*
Aiks
Seriously
I MISS NS LIFE
The last day in NS
I still remembered we've played

TRUTH OR DARE

LOL
Stupid stuff we were doing
Ahhh


Miss It
!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment